LINE PRINTING UNIT
The WDB line printing unit is used in decor gravure printing machines up to a speed of 600 m/min to print saw guides for later processing. The printing unit stands on a movable trolley on which the control system, the electrical cabinet and the ink supply are integrated. The inking unit is attached with a quick lock to the traverse integrated in the machine and is immediately ready to start. The flexo inking unit consists of an impression cylinder and an anilox roller, including a chambered doctor blade. All components are mounted on one side of the inking unit.
Please contact us!
- The printing unit is equipped with a quick release lock in order to mount it onto the machine integrated crossbeam.
- The Flexo-Inking unit consists of a pressure cylinder and an anilox roller, including a chamber blade, all components are fixed one-sided in the PU.
- The integrated gearbox contains a timing belt drive for anilox roller and printing cylinder, the unit is driven by a Siemens-Servomotor, which is displaced upwards.
- Separate manual adjustments for printing cylinder and anilox roller.
- Automatic pressure on-pressure off adjustment over the pneumatic twistable crossbeam.
- The two chamber heating system is mounted underneath the inking unit. The inner heating chamber contains an IR-bar which is adjustable in its performance. In the inner chamber the air is supplied over a fan and over the IR-bar heated up, over the outer chamber the air is sucked away.
- Ink container including adjustable ink pump for the ink circulation.
- Small electric cabinet for the receiving of the components, including panel for the operation.
- Traversable system transportation- and handling carriage over which the PU is lifted electrically (exchangeable battery system with two batteries) into the latch of the crossbeam. Additionally all units like fan, ink pump, ink container, control cabinet and PU/splash guard are mounted and stored this way.
- Vmax 600 m/min